Giving up mailing list maintenance

Hi,

The last few days the amount of spam to this list has become
annoying[1]. I've been filtering it actively, but it's just not fun,
specially because there's almost no traffic.

As you might have noticed, I haven't been active in the project either,
so there's little point on me maintaining the mailing list anymore.

So, if anyone is interested in becoming owner of the list, please speak
up. Otherwise, I'll consider orphaning it or asking for its removal one
week from now.

Claudio

[1] Being "annoying" around 10 spam mails a day vs. one email a month,
if any.

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>