Re: execute gyrus-python

El lun, 24-03-2008 a las 01:14 -0300, Francisco escribió:
> Hi guys
>
> Why now i can't execute gyrus-python  with?
>
> 	./src/python gyrys.py

I doubt you could launch gyrus that way (unless you have a python
executable under src)

> it was very simple, now i have to do "make" and "make install".

Because we switched to autotools. It may be a little more overhead, but
one particular advantage of this is that you get to run gyrus installed,
and you make sure that things work when it's installed, from the
beginning.

> and ... what format hast the files? tab width 8?

If you want to switch to a more appropriate indentation level, feel free
to patch the sources and file a bug.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>