Serialization branch merge

I've taken most of GXml infrastructure in order to create complex jet pure XML files from GObject classes.

This classes relay on Serialializable interface. Serialization branch have two implementations, one for json-glib, witch I need to understand, brought by Richard; and one to map GObjects to XML elements and its properties as element's ones called ObjectModel.

Design allows to add new implementations or override existing ones.

Object Model mimics .Net XML serialization, but provide a way to override the way an object is serialized and allow not just arrays but Gee containers to be serialized.

I would like to heart about json implementation and get feed back how it is merged in serialization branch.