Re: Fixing gxml-0-3 branch

For now and on GXml will try to follow GNOME version numbering. Then for minor releases odd numbers will be used for unstable API and even ones for stable ones. Major versions will be used for API changes. Micro version for bugfixes.

For now and until GXml reaches 1.0 version, odd minor versions will be used for unstable API and even for stable ones.

Next stable version will be 0.4.0, currently fixing most bugs to make it candidate to create at least DEB and RPM packages. Fixing some noised messages from 'make check'.

Because I've never made a release before, I check all documentation and follow steps to make it.

Now I've created a gxml-0-4 branch for upcoming release.

I'm planning to remove from 0.4.0 any unfinished stuff before release.

I found API changes on gxml-0-3 branch, this is no in line with other projects politics, where a branch could receive  fixes for bugs but no new features.

The if we have a gxml-0-3 is expected to contain GXml versions 0.3, 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 and so on.

I would like to clean gxml-0-3 branch to point to GXML_0_3_2 tag and back port any important fixes like licenses or for build system.

All new development will be held in master.

As agree with Richard, if I don't get any response in the following week, I'll do my self the required changes and expect a GXml 0.3.3 new version ASAP.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)