Re: Added "jgs" branch, containing jgs-style serialization in its own namespace

Hi Richard, its good to see you on GXml again as before!

That are good news!!!!

I little comment:

GObject Introspection doesn't support nested name spaces!!! If you integrate jgs to GXml you'll break it to use GObject Introspection!!!!

Look at:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/UpstreamGuide#The_Making_of_a_VAPI

Please prefer to add a new library as Xom does to create your own implementation. Your free to copy gxml/xom/Makefile.am for your new library.

We need to release as soon as we can. If we don't we will loose lot of users for GXml and for Xom.

I can see you have lot of comments in the code, pointing about lot of questions, may for unfinished thinks, lot of them are in GXml itself, I think we need to face a TODO for cleanup this, look up farther on how we could improve GXml.

Is really gjs ready? when you finish to compile, make, make distcheck to work, Are we ready to release  GXml 0.4 soon? I would not like to see you really busy with your own stuff and leave 0.4 out of release for months.

Xom is ready now. It compiles, make, make distcheck and is ready for Windows too.

I'll merge it with master once I get it compiling.

Daniel, if you'd like it to be merged sooner, so you can make sure your own changes don't break things, let me know.

Also, I realised that the serialization tests in test/ can be separated as well.  Whee.