Moved Xom.SerializableJson implentation to Xom

Because I found very difficult to clean out Richard's JSON implementation from the changes make porting it to Xom, I've moved all that stuff to Xom library.

This keeps GXml a pure XML library with no serialization framework at all.

Just waiting to Richard to push its changes for a simple/jet powerful JSON implementation as he intended to. I would love if that work is made in a different library from GXml, in order to keep it clean from any serialization framework.

Still Xom's JSON version, must be cleaned out because it need to take advantage of Xom features, this include to remove or re-implement Serialization class in Xom.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)