Re: Merging Serialization branch in next 3 days

Thanks for your response.

El abr 1, 2014 2:35 p.m., "Richard Schwarting" <richard schwarting ca> escribió:

> No.
>
> It is large, complicated, and makes unnecessary changes.

I think we need more than just say that.

> It also consumes all my free time that I have to work on GXml trying to restart reviews on

I haven't seen you working on GXml in months.

> it since earlier ones never had their concerns addressed.b

Again please!!! Send to this list your concerns, even the ones at early commits I can explain you what and why each.

I've been waiting for a while with no comment.

All my work always have been public at early stages.

I think we can't hold my work indefinitely.