Merging serialization branch

From git master I see you are merging carefully serialization branch, that's good.

What about merge all branch and then move/change things from master? I can do that for you, I know you are busy with your master thesis.

Starting from that point I can merge fixes on bugs as I found them, helping all serialization framework. We can continue discussing and agree how Serializable's API could cover most cases and how Serialization, JSON and Xom could cooperate together.

From your last commits, please consider my following proposed GXml's serialization framework features:

A) Should allow to serialize GObjects using Serialization class

B) Serialization class should allow to select one of the available methods in GXml or one provided buy the user.

C) Serialization class should serialize Serializable Objects

D) Serializable interface should provide basic features to be implemented or by using some default implementations.

E) Serializable should:
  a) Provide serialize/_property(), deserialize/_property()
  b) Should be method independent.
  c) Documentation shouldn't assume how will be implemented; because some methods could create one Element per object, could set Element's content, set Elements per property or use Attr, the limit is your imagination; that's why in serialization branch serialize/_property () returns a Node not one of its implementators.
  d) Allow to set the node name, witch is useful when de/serialize in some dynamic methods.
  e) Allows to select witch property you want to serialize.
  f) Allow to override and re-use default implementations in overrides.

F) Methods should:
  a) Serializable implementations should provide classes to make so easy create Serializable :GObjects less effort
  b) Allow to override and re-use its default implementation inside overrides

I appreciate if you agree with these comments and proposals. I hope they helps you to understand serialization branch witch provides them.