Re: Serialization review from August

I agree you merge with modifications. At the end tests must pass, if not I could fix them but directly on master.

El nov 16, 2013 9:38 a.m., "Richard Schwarting" <richard schwarting ca> escribió:
I'm happy with a lot of it.

Would you prefer if I just give you feedback and let you respond to it, or
do you mind if I start merging things with modifications (API names, visibility, comments) and perhaps changing to a new branch, and then you can object or agree to things?
(I feel like that second option may be faster, and save you from doing extra work)?