Re: [Google Drive] Sync integration

Hi Heiko,

the aim of GVfs is to provide access to various protocols. GVfs is just backend for GLib/GIO, which provides common file system API. So, this isn't the right place for something like this. I am convinced that the right approach is to implement an application, which will use GIO API to provide synchronization features... but I don't know about any effort to do so.

If I recall correctly, gdrive project provides folder synchronization for Google Drive (though it is not based on our APIs)...

O.

Hi!

Is it planned to integrate a folder sync option for the google drive
back end?

TIA,
Heiko.