Re: Mount gvfs cdda with read permission for group and others.

Hi Francesco,

sorry for the delay, it seems you sent the email before a month, but I received it today for some reason.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve and how, but basically the GVfs infrastructure is per user session, so probably the answer is no.

You probably want to use "mount" command with relevant options for such purpose.

Regards

Ondrej

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to mount an audio cd with read permission for group and other.

Can anybody help me please ?

Thanks

Francesco