Re: Leave autofs alone?

Hi Ondrej,

On 19 September 2016 at 16:26, Ondrej Holy <oholy redhat com> wrote:
[...]
So you can:
- hide those mounts from UI e.g. using "x-gvfs-hide" mount option, or
- disable automounting at all by "org.gnome.desktop.media-handling
automount" gsettings property.

Does it fulfill your needs?

Yes, that first option works perfect. Thank you!

Still I have to ask if it makes sense that gvfs (by default)
automounts stuff managed by autofs? I'm quite new to autofs (and know
very little of GVFS), but it seems to me that the current behaviour is
questionable. (autofs mountpoints no longer becomes "lazy", autofs
cannot unmount after idle time if gvfs keeps it alive.)

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman