New gvfs-backend

Hi:

I'm trying to implement a new gvfs backend, and for that I will need
some directions.
So far I've pocked around into daemon folder in gvfs tree, and I've read
some exmaples, there's stuff unclear anyway.

I know I have to implement the virtual methods of GVfsBackend class,
right. But I would like to know which is the purpose of each one of
those, or at least the important ones.

For instance:

try_/mount pair: What is it responsibility ?
try_/open_for_read pair: the same (try_/read pair is more easy to get,
it seems it get called when you read a file with g_input_stream_read)

Anyway, some tips, so direction.
Which is the simpler backend implemented in there so I can read of it.

Thxs.