Re: gvfs: fails to mount certain removable devices

Hi!

I tried to debug and find out the place where should_automount is set to
FALSE but so far had no luck. Any hint what to do, where to look, how to
debug, is very much appreciated.

After some more digging I discovered that g_drive_get_volumes() returns a GList with zero elements when I plug in a sticks that isn't automounted.

So, could this be a glib/libgio problem instead?

(Any hint where to look still being deeply appreciated.)

  -richy.
--
Richard B. Kreckel
<http://www.ginac.de/~kreckel/>