SELinux directory polyinstantiation and gvfs

We develop a system using SELinux MLS policy and are polyinstantiating
a number of directories based on context and level (man pam_namespace
and namespace.conf). For example we polyinstantiate /tmp. In our
configuration pam_namespace mounts /tmp on another directory
/tmp.inst/<hash representing the context and level>. Now let's say a
user saves a page in firefox to /tmp and then brings up nautilus and
tries to find the saved page. Well they won't find the saved page in
/tmp but rather in a subdirectory of /tmp.inst which will be
confusing. So our question is can gvfs be used in some way to alter
the representation of the file system to hide the complexity of
polyinstantiation?

Ted