gio synchronized unmount ?

Hello,

First, I would like to apologize in advance if I not writing to the good
mailing list.

I would like to write code that unmount a partition in a synchronized
way. ie. something like :

Gmount* mount = get_the_mount_to_unmount(...)
perform_unmount(mount)
/* Here it's sure that the unmount is done (if no error) */

g_mount_unmount_with_operation function performs an async unmount and
calls an instance of GAsyncReadyCallback when done. I don't know how to
wait for the callback to execute. It doesn't seems that the callback is
executed in another thread so I guess it is related to glib main loop
but I'm not sure.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.