Re: patch: add information about the icon to gvfs-info

Hey Richard,

I had something similar in my local version and then lost and totally forget about it!

One comment: Shouldn't we be checking if the icon actually is a G_THEMED_ICON? I think it also can be a Loadable icon theoretically.

Otherwise the patch looks good to me.

Cheers,
Christian