Re: gvfs crash

I don't think i can know it, because there so many succesful calls happens before crash.

after that state i can't rerun gvfs-daemon, they crash with error:

[axet axet-laptop ~]$ /usr/libexec//gvfs-fuse-daemon /home/axet/.gvfs
fuse: bad mount point `/home/axet/.gvfs': Transport endpoint is not connected

Another interesting thing to know is what happened before this call.
I.E. What does the local var io_op contain?