Re: content type guessing

Hi,

> Here is a patch that I'm going to commit to glib over the next few
> days. It moves the content type guessing
> functionality for mounts out of nautilus and makes it generally
> available as

[snip].

> I'm mentioning it here since the implementation of the
> guess_content_type vfunc will live in Davids
> new out-of-process HalVolumeMonitor. Right, David ?

I've just committed a patch to gvfs that implements these vfuncs.
There's also various assorted bug fixes for the out-of-process proxy
volume monitor.

I've also got a patch for nautilus to use this instead of it's own
implementation of g_mount_guess_content_type(); will submit that to the
nautilus list shortly.

    David