[guppi-list] Performing statistical tests with Goose

I noticed the functions to return the t, f distributions at a given point with a given df, but I'm a little rusty on my statistics. How do I use that to perform a t or f test on a data set (compare it to the ideal mean/variance).

If there's another function somewhere that will take my data set and perform the test, that'd be perfect but I havent been able to find out anything about it.

Any help out ther would be appreciated.