[guppi-list] Gnumeric and guppi problem with graphic.

Hi.
I have debian woody, and I have installed gnumeric and guppi.
I have a problem with output garphic of guppi.
When I try to make a simple column graphic.
All It's ok except the number one in x axe it's missing.
The same problem with other types of graphic, the number one doesn't
see, I see only dot

Example:

Data 1,1,1,1,1,1
Type of graph : Column.
Error: In X axe I see 0      2   3  4  5  6   Number one missing, I obtain a dot.

Data 1,1,1,1,1,1
Type of graph :	Pie.
Error: In label I obtain Series, no Series1 Number one missing, I obtain a dot.

Same problem with other options.

These are my questions:
Is it a bug of guppi?
Is it a bug of gnumeric?
Is it a problem with the font that guppi use to make graph?
Is it a problem in deb packages?

I have asked other users, and in the sid version (debian unstable) there
is the same problem, so I have thought that could be a problem of guppi,
beacuse use the same version of guppi.
These are my installed versions:
Gnumeric: 1.0.8
Guppi: 0.40.3