Re: [guppi-list] compiling cvs

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 08:19:37PM +0200, Jacek Pop?awski wrote:
> response is correct, but I compiled CVS without gnumeric support (if I
> understand this correctly - I need gnumeric CVS, too), how can I run guppi now?
> All I need is to make simple line graph or bar chart. Gnuplot is to simple for
> me (can't create filled bar for example) so I tried guppi.

I'm doing some last minute changes that have forced an interface
change.  You currently need CVS gnumeric to go with CVS guppi.  We
will release very shortly to get things back in sync.

1) Make a bonobo enabled gnumeric and install
2) configuring guppi will tell you if it can find what it needs for
gnumeric support.