Re: [guppi-list] compiling cvs

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 01:06:44PM -0500, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> % gnome-config --modversion libguppi
> If the response is "libguppi-0.35.666", the latest guppi correctly
> installed.

response is correct, but I compiled CVS without gnumeric support (if I
understand this correctly - I need gnumeric CVS, too), how can I run guppi now?
All I need is to make simple line graph or bar chart. Gnuplot is to simple for
me (can't create filled bar for example) so I tried guppi.

--
When there's lightning
It always bring me down