[guppi-list] Re: Guppi 0.40.1 Released

While compiling gnucash against this new release, I get a failure:

In file included from
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-tank.h:29,
		from gnc-html-guppi.c:34:
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-tank-init.h:29:24:
guppi-defs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-tank.h:30,
		from gnc-html-guppi.c:34:
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-object.h:34:31:
guppi-canvas-item.h: No such file or directory
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-object.h:35:33:
guppi-element-state.h: No such file or directory
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-object.h:36:32:
guppi-element-view.h: No such file or directory
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libguppitank/guppi-object.h:37:24: guppi-defs.h:
No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [gnc-html-guppi.o] Error 1

I get this error because Guppi has moved it header around and gnucash
can't find them or it this a Guppi problem?

Louis