[guppi-list] mailing list, bonobo-controls

Hi!

I couldn't find a recent archive of the guppi list - the web-site
http://www.gnome.org/guppi points to
http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/guppi-list/ where the latest archive
dates back to September 2000. Did I miss something?

Please excuse if the following question has already been discussed:

I don't understand why guppi isn't using Bonobo/Controls? Simply using
guppi_object_new results in nice charts, but a control providing menus,
toolbars, printing/saving/loading/... would be far more powerful.

Lutz
--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |