Re: [guppi-list] Compile errors with 0.35.3 on Solaris
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow gnu org>
- To: Charles Gagnon <charlesg unixrealm com>
- Cc: guppi-list <guppi-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guppi-list] Compile errors with 0.35.3 on Solaris
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:06:22 -0500
On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 02:13:42PM -0500, Charles Gagnon wrote:
> I'm getting a weird compile error using Guppi-0.35.3 on
> Solaris 8. Any idea how to fix this?
> guppi-color-gradient.c: In function `guppi_color_gradient_value':
> guppi-color-gradient.c:138: `uint' undeclared (first use in this function)
> guppi-color-gradient.c:138: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> guppi-color-gradient.c:138: for each function it appears in.)
It looks like I made a typo in some of the macros in
src/libguppiuseful/guppi-rgb.h and was casting to (uint) rather than (guint).
Surprisingly, this worked up until now. Some other headers must typedef
uint to unsigned on most non-Solaris 8 platforms.
Anyway, it is fixed in CVS. Thanks.
] [Thread Prev