Re: [guppi-list] New Guppi Snapshot

It's been rumoured that Jon Trowbridge said:

> I would go so far as to say that g-wrap (or something like it) should
> cease to be an independent entity and should be assimilated into the
> currently-under-discussion gnome-office-lib.  After all,
> multi-language scripting is something that should be encouraged in all
> GNOME apps.

Jon,  Could you drop a note into that discussion, and mention g-wrap?
Alternately, could you clue me in to the appropriate mailing list?

I won't argue that it belongs as part of the gnome office lib, but
we should have a broadly used, well-known IDL-to-language converter
(whether is the g-wrap IDL or the corba IDL or your IDL or some other
IDL, I'll leave to someone else to wrangle).

--linas