Re: [guppi-list] New Guppi Snapshot

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 07:01:27PM -0500, linas@linas.org wrote:
> It's been rumoured that Jon Trowbridge said:
> Sigh.  "competition is good for open source", but sometimes I wonder.
> At the risk of provoking an NIH response, might I suggest reviewing
> g-wrap & seeing if you want to join forces and share efforts?

Back when I first did my binding stuff, I didn't know g-wrap existed.
(In fact, I didn't really know that g-wrap existed until this thread.)
I'll download the source and look at it.

I'm all for common solutions to these sorts of things.  (I was
originally going to steal the code generator that guile-{gtk,gnome}
uses, but I had problems getting it to work with anything but its own
configuration...)

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.