Re: [guppi-list] New Guppi Snapshot

Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 01:59:17PM +0100, Neil J Pilgrim wrote:

> > I've done a search (google) and could not find any later than 0.20;
> > well, at least in .deb format. According to dselect (once updated) then
> > 0.20 is the latest version...
> >
> > Any pointers on download sites?
>
> Is there a reason you aren't using the Helix .debs?

Well I only recently discovered the 'ftp_proxy' variable and, being
behind a firewall... ;)

> Just put
>
> deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
>
> in your /etc/apt/sources.list.

Have done. However since I'm not upgrading beyond libc6 2.1.3 ATM (don't
want to risk *too* much instability), I've held lots of packages...and
it complains when I try and install.

Have downloaded the gnome-print files and will try again (installed
separately).

Ta,

--
Neil