Guppi & Guile part II

I've tweaked Guppi to support Guile 1.3.  The changes have been
checked into CVS.

Guile 1.3 is terribly out of date, but it is still what Red Hat ships
(grrr) and requiring a later version seemed to cause problems for some
people.

Guppi now builds and runs properly with guile 1.3, 1.3.2, 1.3.4 and
1.4.0; this is every version of guile that has been released in the
last two years.

With this change, Guppi should now be available to anyone running the
combination of Red Hat and Helix Gnome.

Maybe now Michael Meeks will stop browbeating me. :-)

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.