GuppiSoft & qthreads

In case any of you have noticed, I've been using "GuppiRPM" and
"GuppiSoft" when building my RPMS. There is not really a GuppiSoft.

If anyone complains, I'll remove it. I've tried five search engines,
none of which found GuppiSoft. And guppisoft.[com | org] are available.
: )

BTW, do any of you know about qthreads? I thought it was unstable, so I
didn't compile it with Guile. It appears scwm uses it, though, so
perhaps it would be better to include it. Feedback?

--Kenny: )