Guppi 0.34.1 released

I've made a tarball of Guppi 0.34.1 available at
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi

While this release doesn't really offer much in the way of new
user-visible features, there have been sweeping changes "under the
hood".

* The "new data model" (that I've discussed on the list before) is in
  place and working.

* Data import has been plug-in-ified.  (Writing new plug-ins should be
  pretty easy; if anyone wants to do so, e-mail me for advice before
  diving in.)

* All (while, 99.9%) of the guile bindings are now auto-generated.

* Tons of stuff has been cleaned up, cleaned out, moved around,
  rationalized, re-engineered, and otherwise de-crufted.  The code
  base is now in much better shape for future progress.  (One sign of
  the simplifications Guppi has undergone is that the 0.34.1 tarball
  is actually 17% smaller than 0.33.2's.)

As usual, my QA efforts have been minimal and I've only compiled
under x86/Debian -- so I'm particularly interested in hearing are able
to build and run this incarnation of Guppi without difficulty.

Enjoy,
-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.