Re: [guppi-list] Re: guppi/python integration and other hacking news

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 10:57:48PM -0800, Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> I just tried to compile guppi from CVS, but it fails with
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `guppi-array.c', needed by
> `guppi-array.lo'.  Stop.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/conrad/sunsite/guppi3/src/libguppinewdata'

I just checked in my work on Guppi from this weekend and confirmed
that the source tree is in a buildable state.

In the course of hacking, I:
  * created and checked in a file named guppi-array.c
  * removed it from CVS
  * later created and checked in a new, different  file named guppi-array.c
This situation can cause CVS some confusion.  You might need to
explicitly update that file. (i.e. go into libguppinewdata and type
"cvs update guppi-array.{c,h}".  If that doesn't work, try checking
out a fresh copy of guppi3.  (I just did that, and I was able to build it.)

-JT

--
COMINT secret | Jam Echelon! http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net | NSA explosives
assassin terrorist car bomb tactical bin laden waco white house nuclear clinton