[guppi-list] Guppi 0.35.2 released

Hot on the heels of 0.35.1, I've released Guppi 0.35.2.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/Guppi-0.35.2.tar.gz

This version attempts to fix problems with Guppi experienced on Alpha
systems due to Alpha's stricter floating point.  Non-Alpha users
shouldn't really notice any differences other than the version number
on the splash screen...

Since I don't have access to Alpha hardware, I'm not sure if that
attempt was successful.  I wanted to get a release out, though,
because I'm about to leave town for the holidays.  I'll be back in a
week, and I'll try to sort out any further bugs then.

Enjoy,
-JT