Re: [guppi-list] New Guppi Snapshot

It's been rumoured that Jon Trowbridge said:

> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 01:38:46PM -0500, linas@linas.org wrote:
> >
> > Well, I suspected as much, but it interesting how different your answer
> > is from Havoc's.  Which is why I brought it up.
> >

> Havoc knows a lot more about this than I do.  My advice would be to
> listen to him and to ignore me.

Yeah, maybe I missed the point of the thread, but wasn't it "gee what
about the C++ bindings for guppi?"

And, FWIW, if you aren't already using g-wrap to auto-generate your
C-to-scheme and v.v. bindings, then I encourage you to look into it.

And for Havoc & etal, I suggest that if anyone is interested, it
might be useful to mangle g-wrap into an IDL-to-scheme stub
generator,  and then you'd have autogenerated C++ guppi bindings
and that would be that.   Just food for thought.

--linas