Re: [guppi-list] Hacking continues unabated

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:55:13AM -0700, Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> Compiling the cvs version fails here because it can't find a def for
> GnomeFontFace. This is with gnome-libs-1.2.1, and gnome-print-0.20. I
> guess gnome-print is involved here somehow?

Uh oh... I forgot that anon-cvs lags behind developer-cvs; I checked
in the gnome-print fixes this morning, and I guess they haven't made
it to the proper machine yet.

I'll make a tarball snapshot and put it in FTP.  Watch for an
announcement shortly.

> And just in case someone else cares, I will continue to build rpms for x86
> and Alpha when new snapshots arrive.

Thanks!

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.