Goose 0.0.9 released

Goose 0.0.9, the first released version of Goose in four months, is
now available for download at
ftp://www.gnu.org/pub/goose (primary site)
and
ftp://www.gnome.org/pub/guppi (secondary)

(OK, we've had a few releases in quick succession over the last few
days, some of which were never "officially" announced.)

New features since the last released version include:

* Many, many, many, many bug fixes and enhancements.

* Huge leaps forward in Guile support.  Almost all of the stable
  functionality of Goose can now be accessed via Guile.  (It has
  reached the point where I can now usefully employ Goose, via Guile,
  in my day-to-day work.)

* A major library break-up and re-organization, in which Goose was
  split into multiple shared libraries.

* A better build, thanks to Havoc Pennington's deep and mysterious
  configure and automake hacking.  (There is now a `goose-config'
  script and a goose.m4 file that defines Goose-related automake
  macros.)

Also, remember that http://www.gnu.org/software/goose is now the home
of the official Goose website.  (Accept no substitutes!)

-JT