first piecharts in guppi

Hello guppi-developers, guppi-folks,

after introducing the idea to add PieCharts to
guppi (see this list, March), finally(sorry for delay)
we got the job started this week.

A first version runs with guppi 0.6.0 (I am currently compiling
0.7.0, but as Havoc already indicated no major changes are
done and everything will probably work again).

Havoc, you are right, we want to see the GnomeCavasArc item
you have almost finished. That would improve the pie chart which
is currently using a work-around with 1-degree linear segments.

However, for now the piechart module does show a piechart for
some *nice* testdata. Color-fill of slice does not work yet and
there are probably some options to create core-dumps.

We'll continue with fixes and improvements (LabelData, ...).
Havoc, Jon, would you already like to include sources into CVS?
(Would make it easier for us to follow frequent updates of guppi).

-Jan

--
			Institute of Environmental Systems Research
Jan-Oliver Wagner	University of Osnabrueck, Germany