Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:02:51 -0700
From: "Essmeier, Frank" <Frank.Essmeier@kla-tencor.com>
To: webmaster@gnome.org
Subject: request for MSCHRT20 info from Havoc Pennington.

Hello,

In your June 7-14 summary there was a request for the interface definition
of the chart com object.  I could not find the email address of Havoc
Pennington on the site so I hope you can forward the information.
If you use the ole-view program which comes with DevStudio you can get a
listing of the interface for any component.  The IDL file can then be saved.
I have included the IDL for the chart control just incase you don't have
DevStudio.  I hope this helps.
 <<MSCHRT20.zip>>

Frank.

MSCHRT20.zip