Re: request for MSCHRT20 info from Havoc Pennington.

Hey!  You IDL says:

	// Generated .IDL file (by the OLE/COM Object Viewer)

That leads me to believe that you may be able to extract the IDL version
of the Excel COM interfaces!  This would be truly wonderful if you could
do this.  See Havoc's GNOME notes for this week on linuxtoday.com for
a description of what we need.  If you could suck those interfaces out
of Excel, then you would be a real help to Guppi!

Or, if you can describe how you generated this interface, then perhaps
I could extract it.  Please let me know if you can help us with this!

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton