Problems with cvs goose and a new commit

Hi!

I tried to compile the cvs goose, but when I run ./autogen.sh, I get
this error:

--
Running aclocal ...
aclocal: configure.in: 46: macro 'AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library

I'm no configure guru, so please help me ;-)

Regardless of this problem, I commited four new statistical routines to
goose, which my co-worker Mikkel wrote:

        CochanQ
        Kruskal-Wallis
        Spearman
        McNemar

Since I have the configure problem, I don't know if it compiles on
Unix...

The routines should be pretty self-explanatory, assuming that you know
what they are.
Each routine will calculate a bunch of different things, and in order to
return all of these parameters, we decided to use a structure like this:

        struct TestResult {
                double par1;
                double par2;
                double par3;
        };

        TestResult test_name(parameters);

So the use is like this:

        TestResult result = test_name(parameters);
        cout << result.par1 << " " << result.par2 << " "
	     << result.par3 << endl;

If you have any better ideas, please tell us now, because Mikkel is
working on more routines, and he should change the setup if needed.
Mikkel is not subscribed to this list personally, but I monitor the
list, and will forward any comments (of the code or anything else)
appropriately.

Greets,

Asger