Re: [guppi-list] Re: guppi segfault

Hey, I got almost exactly the same backtrace today. :-)

Is there any chance you built Guile with libc5 or libc6 2.0 and then
upgraded? I haven't actually resolved the segfault on my end, but I did
just upgrade libc and that is my current hypothesis (I'll tell you if a
Guile rebuild works tomorrow). If the Guile rebuild fails, we must have
some sort of glibc 2.1 issue and I'll investigate.

Hmm, another possibility occurs to me: I always type 'make' in the src
subdirectory, not rebuilding gnome-guile-repl or the CORBA stubs;
installing a new libc would require those to be rebuilt. (Well,
theoretically libc 2.1 is compatible with the old one, but the associated
libstdc++ doesn't seem to be.)

I'll let you know if I get it working.

Havoc