Re: [guppi-list] At least it compiles...

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 07:49:43PM +0100, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:
> Also, I didn't have time to rename the DataSet to RealSet,
> and GooseSet to DataSet as promised.  Maybe Jon could do that?

I'll take care of it.  I didn't want to go and make a change that
touched so many sources in so many different places when you had
outstanding changes, lest you get an explosion of conflicts when you
try to update/commit.

The amount of time I've had to work on Goose has dwindled down to zero
recently.  Hopefully I'll have a few spare hours soon to think more
about my (highly ideosyncratic) implementation of categories.