At least it compiles...

Hi!

I just committed some of the work I have done in the last
week.  Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish it,
because I have to go to the other end of the country for
the next few days.

At least the src/ directory compiles, and most of the
examples.  There are a few problems with the DataSet
and RCArray, that I didn't sort out, but it should be
simple.

Also, I didn't have time to rename the DataSet to RealSet,
and GooseSet to DataSet as promised.  Maybe Jon could do that?

I'll resume work Sunday, and hope to finish the Value/Type
system, including StringSet and RealSet then.

Greets,

Asger