Building a Media Renderer

Hey Everyone,

I've been lingering on irc, but figured I would post here to get a
broader audience. I am working on implementing a media renderer using
GUPNP. I started by looking at the example code and followed the
"Writing a UPnP Service" tutorial. I used the AVTransport3.xml
RenderingControl3.xml and ConnectionManager3.xml files from upnp.org
for my SCPDs and ran them through gupnp-binding-tool to create the
action_get/set and signal_connect functions, though I don't see these
equivalent functions in the example code so I wasn't sure if this was
necessary?

I then started by created _cb and query_cb functions for the
ConnectionManager SCPD (since it was the shortest) and I believe I
followed the proper syntax (given in gupnp-service.c), however my
autoconnect call fails. I have attached a tarball of the code (with
Makefile for Ubuntu 15.10) to this point. Any guidance would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick