Re: Having duration in GUPnPDLNAVideoInformation?

  GUPnPDLNAVideoInformation contains many interesting metadata
extracted from a given media.
Unfortunately I can't see how to get duration.

Is there any available wrapper arround
gst_discoverer_info_get_duration() ?

If you have the GstDiscovererInfo, I would use that for all the meta-
data and have the DLNA profile guessed from it.

I call gupnp_dlna_profile_guesser_guess_profile_sync()
then gupnp_dlna_information_get_video_information() on the forth argument.

GstDiscovererInfo is certainly used internally by the gstreamer plugin (metadata-backends of libgupnp-dlna),
but I don't have access to it from the code of my app.
This is why a wrapper should be welcome to get the duration
(as some other are provided for height, width, bitrate, etc.)

Did I miss something?

Best regards
Christophe