From: Jens Georg [mailto:mail jensge org]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:25 PM
To: Swain, Bikram
Cc: gupnp-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gupnp-tools package build error

Hi,

what is he "official site"?

If you downloaded a release tarball, all you should need to run is

./configure as usual with GNU Autotools tarballs

autogen.sh is used when building from git.

Also I'm a bit confused about the combination of packages you downloaded :)

Hi everybody,

                I am trying to build the gupnp-tools and gupnp-dlna .

                I have downloaded the corresponding packages from the
official site.

                But I do not get any document/readme to guide how to
install the packages.

                I just tried to run ./autogen.sh . but I get below
error message.

                “aclocal: couldn't open `configure.in': No such file
or directory

autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 2”

It would be great if you can guide me how to build/what I am missing.

Regards

Bikram