Re: URI not refering to media file

On Fr, 2014-12-26 at 13:39 +0530, Ashish Bansal wrote:
Hey everyone,
I am using gupnp-av library for creating media server for my project.
Service created by gupnp is acting wierd. When I set URI for didl
resource, isn't that URI points to that media file automatically? Is
there anything else I have to do to get it over http. Code looks like
this [1]. Although the server is listening on that port but it is not
showing any content and getting 404 on curl [2].

No. That's just a random uri you created. you have to add a SoupServer
Handler to actually serve the content.

Is there any sample server based on gupnp-av??

Yes. Rygel. You can use it, or its DBus extension points or even its
shared libraries if it does not fit your purpose.