Re: light-server example, invalid action

On 14 April 2014 13:10, Hamid Fadishei <fadishei yahoo com> wrote:
Hello

After compiling and running the light-server example bundled with gupnp, it
can be discovered by generic clients such as DeviceSpy or
gupnp-universal-cp. But the problem is that whenever I try to invoke an
action on the device, the "Invalid Action" error is returned. Has anyone had
success in getting the example to work? How can I debug the problem?

gupnp-universal-cp can invoke all network-light actions successfully.

Generally speaking setting the environment variable GUPNP_DEBUG=1 can
be useful, but you might also want to look at the traffic in Wireshark
if you know how to use it.

Maybe you could share (a minimal example) code that's not working?

Jussi