Re: Get content in Windows server.

I think the problem is that I have to register the device, but do not know how to do this, which DeviceID should I register?

Note: I can access using the Gupnp Universal Control Point.

2013/10/15 Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
On Mo, 2013-10-14 at 12:33 -0300, Marden Laairoy wrote:
> hello,
>

> I need get the contents in windows server using universal-cp. Help me
> please. I receive Error 402: Invalid Args.

If the server in question is Windows Media Player (the server that comes
with Windows 7+), the answer is that this sever will always reply "402
Invalid Args" if you did not allow access of the peer in its settings.

--
Atenciosamente,
Marden Laairoy